Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What kind of Tree are you?

I read an email this morning that looked at when I was born and told me what kind of tree I am... here are the results.

Hornbeam Tree (Good Taste) -- of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined! life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.


I thought this was interesting, so I looked up Shaun's. His results are as follows

Maple Tree (Independence of Mind) -- no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.


Oddly, I think these describe us pretty well. I kept the email if you want I can send it to you.


No comments: