Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Labor Day Weekend
I started off my weekend by attending Bob's showing. Then we went back to his aunt and uncle's house where we ate pizza and I received a two hour billiards lesson by Uncle Jeff... drunk Uncle Jeff at that. Saturday I wake up early, get ready, but am still late getting to Shaun's house (had to stop and get Burger King). Go to traditional after funeral lunch, and then met my dad at Par View for quite possibly my worst round of golf to date. If was horrific. So, we go home, shower, and head to Don Pablos where they call our name out loud, but not over the speaker, so we don't hear it (because we're outside) and are consequently rushed to a table. I enjoy a new and tasty quesadilla - bacon and chicken something another. Don't remember, but really good. Then we head back to Indy where I can finally enjoy being in my own apt. for once. Sunday we wake up and meet Kathleen, Chetan, Raoul and some other people for lunch at Max and Erma's. Course it took us an hour to decide to eat there, but it was good none the less. Next we headed to Dick's where I found a really great golf club set for only $179. It made me swing even further. Then we drove downtown to Circle Center where we met up with Stef and Josh (a.k.a. Mr. Nelson) and then went to Hollywood Bar and Filmworks where we saw the Manchurian Candidate. Quite Odd, but the nachos were really good. Monday we get up and head to Smokey Bones... which I love, and had the BBQ pulled pork. Then we went to Target and bought the new Chris Rock stand-up and then went to JoAnn's to buy more yarn for more scarves. Come home, watched the movie- hilarious, he leaves. I go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with Stef and Josh - he leaves, and then she comes over for a chat. All-in-all, a productive, yet relaxing weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment