Thursday, September 02, 2004
Funny way to start the Morning
I wake up at 6:00 this morning and refuse to get up 20 minutes before I normally would. I decide that I'm too comfortable and that I'm just going to lay there for 20 minutes. OK, so 20 minutes turned into 90 and I wake up 30 minutes after I'm supposed to be at work. I rush to get ready and leave in time to make it to work by eight. So, I'm locking my apt. door and there is a guy walking down the stairs dressed in a yellow polo and khakis and wearing a name badge, like he works at Lilly or some place. He says Hi, and I grunt something close to Hi back. Then he smiles, turns around and runs right into the door. Good thing I was still half asleep or I would've burst into laughter as opposed to smiling like I did. So, I said, "too early in the morning still" trying to make him not feel stupid. Then he "follows" me to work until I turn on 10th St. So, maybe he does work at Lilly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment