Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GISF = God is so fun!!!

God is so good to me... I shared my testimony at church a little over a week ago now. My small group and prayer warriors have been praying about it for nearly three months and then it was here! I couldn't believe how surreal it was to be that open in front of that many people. Jenn had a crazy week so we couldn't really process like we usually do because we were processing only her craziness... and everyone seemed tied up! It was wild. Jenn said as I was getting ready to head to church that maybe I wasn't supposed to think about it too much, but just let Holy Spirit lead it and do it. So that's what happened and WOW! It was so fruitful just as God said it would be! We had 10 people come up for prayer and countless women came to share how my story had touched them! Yay God! I've even had people following up with me the last two Sundays after church talking to me about it. It's simply incredible! I pray God continues to use me and my story for His kingdom!!!

No comments: