Friday, April 24, 2015

Goals Update #4

Well, we've been spending so much time outside the last couple of months that I started to lose track. The main point of that goal was to get outside, and that habit seems to have been formed! So I'm giving myself grace to not worry about the time spent and just enjoy our time outdoors. G could live outside if we let him. This kid might be the catalyst to get me to go camping after all...

Meanwhile I found some more things to sell which was good. These items bring my grand total to $363.

  • Cocktail fountain - $10
  • Wicker basket - $2
  • Easel - $5
  • Crockpot - $10
  • Two xBox controller - $20 & $25
  • Decorative bags - $3
  • Blender - $10
  • Twin bed frame - $7
Also, just as an aside. G turns two-years-old tomorrow! We're having a waffle party in the morning :)

No comments: