I've been falling lax on getting rid of things as I've been trying to concentrate on some different recovery issues. But I did manage to get rid of something that's been driving me crazy for awhile!
47. Infant Car seat
So total counts:
Freecycle In: 6
Freecycle Out: 6 (I'm even!!)
100 things: 41
In other news, G is starting to get his bottom two teeth so I guess he'll be saying "mama" first :) (As the upper two teeth help you say "dada.") For the most part he's handling it well. He's also eaten some of daddy's homemade applesauce, made from the apples we picked at the orchard. He's throughly loving it, evidenced by his attempts to lunge himself at the spoon and slurp the applesauce off the top before I get a chance to actually get it in his mouth. He is too cute :)
1 comment:
I gave a stash of breastmilk storage bags to Lori and a bag of toddler clothes to E-beth, so I'm at two. :)
Post a Comment