Sunday, June 06, 2010
Women on Target
Today was my 2nd appearance at the annual Women on Target event hosted by the NRA and the Tri-County Sportmans League of Saline. I actually did well at archery this year (the coach next to me said I was doing better than him, he's now embarrassed and thinks I need to go Target Shooting w/him). Still had a blast at the Action & Pin Shoots where I was again told, "you are a natural" (or maybe I can just follow directions well) and "don't let any man try to give you a 22 when you get bulls-eyes w/a 45." 12 & 20 gauge shot guns at the Trap & Turkey shoots respectively were not much to write home about. (I did better last year.) Really enjoyed the 22 Rifle range (where I did do better last year). Last stop: 22 Ruger Pistol range where proceeding the event my coach requesting a picture with me as I was the only perfect score of the day, then hunted me down after the event to force me to sign up for a competition in July.... What just happened?! Well, at least I had a blast and found a few guns I would buy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment