I think I will never be moved. Never. Yesterday I got off work on time (for once in like 3 weeks). I went to UPS to pick up a package that was delivered to my new apt before I even lived there. Then I went to the Post Office to wait in the long line to change my address. Then, I moved more stuff from the old apt. Ordered a pizza. Took a shower. Ate Pizza. Put more stuff in storage closet outside. Added lock to storage closet outside. Opened random boxes around the apt in hopes of finding the inspiration to unload one of them. Made it to one of the 3 shoe boxes. Unloaded it and then put 3 pairs back. Moved the box to center of living room which has now been deemed "Garage Sale" Area. Decided I was getting no where. Went to Bed at 9:30. Still tired today... even overslept until 7. Hmmm... I think I have that 24hr. tumor going around.
2 comments:
Moving sucks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that for the first time in 8 years I'll be able to go a full two years before moving!
Well, Good Luck with that... you should come see the new place... even though you know what it looks like :)
Post a Comment