![]() |
| Herbs, Impatients and Marigolds growing in the blocks. |


![]() |
| Garlic Scapes have been consumed. Just waiting to harvest the garlic bulbs for drying. |
The garden is growing beautifully! I purchased some new plant markers at the A2 Art Fair today which made it in the pictures. My first new purchase in over a year was eight trellises for all my berry plants. The trellises were normally $39.95 but were under the 14.95 sign so I saved $212! Not bad! (My second new purchase was an insulated grocery bag for my groceries coming home from the co-op. The bag I chose didn't have a tag. It was supposed to be $2.99 and I got it for $0.99 since it didn't have a tag!). Total harvest is only 5-7/8lbs, but it's been mostly greens.

![]() |
| Sweet, Purple, Spicy & Thai Basil have their own garden. |
![]() |
| Hoping 20 tomato plants produce enough to can some sauce. |
![]() |
| Cabbage & Kale are growing beautifully. |








No comments:
Post a Comment