Friday, November 19, 2004

Airport Excursion

So I'm leaving soon to pick Shaun up from the airport... I tell you. That guy travels more than anyone I know. He is in DC for some ANS conference and is staying with Charity and Steve. He is about to tell his advising Prof. that he doesn't want to work with her anymore. He is really upset about the whole situation. She has been working him to death and never ceases to ask for more. It's absolutely ridiculous. But I can't wait to see him. I just want to leave now so I can get there already. Course I doubt his plane as landed yet. I need to print off the latest version of The Program for him to see and critique. I'm hoping that we will untable the discussion on the red velvet cake with white icing... that would be great.

No comments: